Hunter Holystone: Ghost in the Matinee
A downloadable game
Welcome to Limina City, where ghosts, goblins, and cryptids* are as real and as common as dogs, cats, and pigeons and professional monster hunters--part private eye, part exterminator--keep the supernatural nuisances under control.
After a rough week, a monster hunter by the appropriate name of Hunter Holystone has decided to take an afternoon off and catch a good old-fashioned human whodunnit at the local playhouse. But her downtime is cut short when a pack of especially rude critters crashes the show. It soon becomes apparent that this is no ordinary infestation--these increasingly dangerous monsters are being drawn to the East Limina City Playhouse, and it's up to Hunter to find out why.
Aiming for release in early fall 2018.
*not aliens though. There's no such thing as aliens. Everyone knows that. There will certainly never be any aliens in this game or any possible sequels or spinoffs.
|Published||Apr 15, 2018|
|Release date||in 43 days|
|Made with||RPG Maker, Krita, Clip Studio Paint|
|Tags||Comedy, Detective, Female Protagonist, Ghosts, meaningful-choices, Monsters, RPG Maker, Spoopy, supernatural|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
- 8/13/18: Progress4 days ago
- 8/9/18: Meet the Cast, Part 38 days ago
- 8/8/18: Still more sprites!9 days ago
- 8/7/18: Moar Sprites (no pics today but...)10 days ago
- 8/5/18: Sprites!12 days ago
- 7/21/18: Meet the Cast, Part 227 days ago
- 7/15/18: The point is, it works33 days ago
- 7/12/18: Meet the Cast, Part 136 days ago