Hunter Holystone: Ghost in the Matinee
A downloadable game
Welcome to Limina City, where ghosts, goblins, and cryptids* are as real and as common as dogs, cats, and pigeons and professional monster hunters--part private eye, part exterminator--keep the supernatural nuisances under control.
After a rough week, a monster hunter by the appropriate name of Hunter Holystone has decided to take an afternoon off and catch a good old-fashioned human whodunnit at the local playhouse. But her downtime is cut short when a pack of especially rude critters crashes the show. It soon becomes apparent that this is no ordinary infestation--these increasingly dangerous monsters are being drawn to the East Limina City Playhouse, and it's up to Hunter to find out why.
Aiming for release in early fall 2018.
*not aliens though. There's no such thing as aliens. Everyone knows that. There will certainly never be any aliens in this game or any possible sequels or spinoffs.
|Published||70 days ago|
|Release date||in 98 days|
|Made with||RPG Maker, Krita, Clip Studio Paint|
|Tags||Comedy, Detective, Female Protagonist, ghosts, meaningful-choices, Monsters, RPG Maker, Spoopy, supernatural|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
- 6/21/18: Boss Lair and Second Chances2 days ago
- 6/9/18 - Pixelly Bits14 days ago
- 5/31/18: Back to work!23 days ago
- 5/13/2018: More Peaceful Options41 days ago
- 5/5/18: Peaceful Resolution Options49 days ago
- 4-30-18: Day Job Hell Season54 days ago
- 4/21/18: Tileset poking63 days ago
- 4/19/18: No promises, but...65 days ago