Hunter Holystone: Ghost in the Matinee
A downloadable game
Welcome to Limina City, where ghosts, goblins, and cryptids* are as real and as common as dogs, cats, and pigeons and professional monster hunters--part private eye, part exterminator--keep the supernatural nuisances under control.
After a rough week, a monster hunter by the appropriate name of Hunter Holystone has decided to take an afternoon off and catch a good old-fashioned human whodunnit at the local playhouse. But her downtime is cut short when a pack of especially rude critters crashes the show. It soon becomes apparent that this is no ordinary infestation--these increasingly dangerous monsters are being drawn to the East Limina City Playhouse, and it's up to Hunter to find out why.
Demo available now! Aiming for full release in ...December? Ish? I hope?
*not aliens though. There's no such thing as aliens. Everyone knows that. There will certainly never be any aliens in this game or any possible sequels or spinoffs.
|Release date||78 days ago|
|Made with||RPG Maker, Krita, Clip Studio Paint|
|Tags||Comedy, Detective, Female Protagonist, Ghosts, meaningful-choices, Monsters, RPG Maker, Spoopy, supernatural|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Unzip. Double-click GITM.exe. Wait. Double-click game.exe.
Do read the playbill, Frank worked so very hard on it.
- 12/4/18: The Glutton Is Lewd And Filthy, According to Tunble Dot HellDec 04, 2018
- 10/15/18: chug chug chugOct 15, 2018
- 9/7/18: THE DEMO IS HERESep 08, 2018
- 9/4/18: hey guess what :)Sep 04, 2018
- 8/30/18: Meet the Fmitths: a short storyAug 30, 2018
- 8/13/18: ProgressAug 14, 2018
- 8/9/18: Meet the Cast, Part 3Aug 10, 2018
- 8/8/18: Still more sprites!Aug 09, 2018